PLEASE NOTE: If you are looking to receive professional development credits through Brandman University, please click the button below. 



IDAHO HI CANDIDATES: If you have taken Idaho Habilitative Interventionist coursework and need to show proof of your coursework to the State of Idaho, please print out Certificate of  Completion you received at the end of your coursework.